Monday, May 05, 2008

See and be seen

I am going to celebrate the 4th of July on the 7th of May in the American Embassy in Kuwait! :)
Don't ask me why ... the invitation says that!!
Guess the ladies and gentlemen invited don't like the summer heat...

I was told I need to show up dressed to impress. It's one of those see and be seen events. Nothing I particularly like, but what the hell... free food... free drinks... new faces...

Seems like a lot of big shots will go there like the Prime Minister of the beautiful State of Kuwait and some of his 'Employees' (Ministers). Maybe the Amir will show up as well since it's one of their biggest allies inviting.

I thought about taking a Wiesmann Roadster there to make an appropriate entry and do some marketing as well ... but they won't allow me to park it in the embassy. So my boss won't allow me to take the car... what a shame!

Ohhh ... even though I am single and looking I will be married on this evening! And I will even have two kids (who are both out of the worst and actually quite fun and lovable!)!
I just hope my 'wife' let's me flirt and doesn't get too drunk ... :P

Should anything cool happen, like me meeting a Sheika who wants to maintain me, I will let you know.

No comments: