Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weekend still in ruins...

Remember the sad day? It was a few weeks ago when silently the 'weekend' in Kuwait had vanished. Let me remind you of this very sad day here.

Since then my life has been boring and miserable. No more french-baguette-chicken-sharwerma ... no more "yowante wiz frensh frieze?" ... no more mint flavoured toothpicks ... no more arguing about who placed the better shots or had the better hideout when coming from playing Call of Duty 4 ... (actually we never played after the 'weekend' came down).

Last weekend I passed the 'Weekend' and saw this:


I thought that I am witnessing a wormhole or time travel at first ... stopped ... stared ... took a picture ... pinched myself ... compared with the old picture ... I wasn't dreaming ...
Since it came down NOTHING moved ... just the excavator moved the boom a little ...

Whats happening there?!?! Court case or something?!? Can't move the evidence?!

No comments: