Monday, December 01, 2008

I stumbbled over this ...


Funny how they emphasize the experience with Volvo Vehicles in his past ... he never did work for Volvo before!! I hope all the Volvo owners made sure that their spare parts are really new and not some used crap! And if you are a female Volvo owner ... don't give too much on his flirting ... he does that with every woman that's not out of his sight by the count of three.
Anyways ... Volvo got smarter now ... even though they should have seen it long time ago ...

Taken from the Arab Times Online. See the full article with picture here.

P.S. Can you tell that I really don't want him to stay in Kuwait and continue with his bullshit!?

1 comment:

Evil Knievel said...

I don't know if it was me (but I would like to take the credit anyways) or just pure luck, but he left Kuwait and is now doing the same shit in South Africa as far as I heard ...
So now we are all save again ... :)