Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tagged by unknown entity

After being lectured yesterday about what a tag actually is ... well... here it is:

7 things I plan to do
1) Break the Kuwait land speed record for cars

2) See snow back home in Dec.
3) Go diving somewhere in the Gulf or in the Maledives in Jan./Feb.
4) move out of the company apartment
5) use my bonus miles to fly business class
6) Help making a revolution in Kuwait

7) Own a night club in Kuwait (only after 6 is done sucsessfully)

7 things I can do:
1) laugh
2) driving fast
3) diving deep

4) park
5) discuss all kinds of things
6) admitt a mistake
7) Talk bullshit


7 things I can't do:
1) drive slow
2) be serious over a period longer then 6 hours
3) do something without thinking
4) remember what indian food i had last time and that i would like to eat again
5) write my resume without help ... :P (Thank you again!)

6) understand arabic (sad if you think of me being here for 2 years!)
7) be always on time

7 things I always say:
1) outta my way!
2) WTF !!
3) I gave that to you already!
4) Well ...
5) ehhhmm ...
6) sah! or sah?
7) No sir! I was not that fast... Your camera must be broken.


And now ... I tag Mariam!

1 comment:

U.E. said...

Nice job :-]

1)Two years in Kuwait and you haven't broken that record yet?!?! I'm shocked!
4)NOOOOOOO!!! Not a cry of disapointment, but an actual demand.

1-7) All true.

1-7) Yep, all true.

3) Dude... no you didn't.

Side note: Love the 'traffic fines, tell me how, tell me how! Wait... don't tell me. Let me figure it out.