Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You life in Kuwait?!

In Germany I get this all the time:
"You live in Kuwait?! WOW! I have something for you!!! There is this project... it's an investment of x Million Euro ... do you know someone!?".

Well ... yes ... I do know some people... but what do they think??? That every Kuwaiti has a few million in his night desk ready to be spent??


I got offered: Concrete, Computers, Fonds, Cars, Landscaping services, ...



During my last visit I had an intersting offer... a Hotel in Switzerland for ONLY 13 million swiss francs. It's in the middle of nowhere and almost ready for business... It's got it's own mineral water spring... drinking water spring... pools (indoor and outdoor)... 30 something rooms... chalets... restaurant... meeting center...



So if you are interested... let me know! :)



Everything you see here is yours if you decide to buy it ... :)

No comments: