I did... :) Recently for maybe 600-700 meters on Highway 30... to fix a tire on the car of a friend... 6 am in the morning on a saturday with hardly any traffic.
Born and raised in Frankfurt am Main / Germany.
Been there ... done that ...
Since the end of 2003 I am in Kuwait.
If you want to know more, offer me a job and I'll send you my Resume ... :P
Make sure it's a good offer!
Elected President of the United States of America
What food should you not feed a French bulldog?
-
What food should you not feed a French bulldog? Poisonous foods for French
Bulldogs Chocolate. Onions, garlic, leeks and chives. Artificial sweetener
(xyli...
Confirm Your Won Amount
-
From: omonteiro@sympatico.caTo: ....@sympatico.caSubject: Confirm Your Won
AmountDate: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:39:47 -0500You Have Won £750,000Contact Mr
Chris...
2 comments:
tip #2: True true..
tip #3: LOL! xD
Do you do it? Be honest. :P
I did... :)
Recently for maybe 600-700 meters on Highway 30... to fix a tire on the car of a friend... 6 am in the morning on a saturday with hardly any traffic.
Post a Comment